Educators implement effective practices in areas of planning, instruction, assessment, evaluation and reporting.

These examples below are evidence of standard five for various reasons. Each subject for Kindergarten has been efficiently planned through complete lesson plans for my second practicum. I have sent all lesson plans to my Coaching Teacher for feedback and have adjusted the lessons accordingly. I think these lessons display the effort that has gone into planning and the willingness to reflect from feedback. 

Written Lesson Plans: 

unit plan for Kindergarten  

Overview Maps

ADST Lesson Plan

Art observation Lesson Plan

Science Lesson Plan

social studies 2 observation

• Friendship is very important in Kindergarten and especially my classroom where there are multiple different personalities in the room, I have based a friendship lesson off my student’s needs.
  • I marked all student’s work for each task that was done during practicum and provided it to my Coaching Teacher once it was done with additional comments for each student.
  • I assessed students on a 4-point rubric, self-assessment, teacher informal assessment, and end-of-unit assessment- all designed by myself.
  • I forward all my lessons online before I taught to my kindergarten practicum teachers for feedback and to make changes with their feedback.
  • I listened to my Coaching Teacher whenever they had feedback to give of my teaching and I really tried my best through my practicums to improve through feedback and self-reflection.